Keep spreading Love for Key SHINee
SHINee releases 1st Japanese album ‘THE FIRST’
On December 7th, SHINee released their very first Japanese album, appropriately titled ‘THE FIRST‘.
Available in three editions [Regular, Limited Edition, and Limited Edition Special Box], the album contains 12 tracks, which includes their Oricon chart-toppers, “JULIETTE“, “Replay“, and ”LUCIFER“.
Check out their album details and tracks below, and don’t forget to support the boys by purchasing their album! (links provided below)
< Regular Edition >
– All 12 tracks + Bonus [“Stranger”]
– Includes 44-page photo booklet
– First press purchasers receive a special B4 poster
< Limited Edition >
– All 12 tracks
– DVD disc [ ‘SHINee JAPAN DEBUT PREMIUM RECEPTION DIGEST MOVIE in JAPAN’ + ‘SHINee JAPAN DEBUT PREMIUM RECEPTION DIGEST MOVIE in LONDON’ ]
– Includes 68-page photo booklet
– Desktop calendar
< Limited Edition BOX >
– All 12 tracks
– DVD disc [ ‘JAPAN DEBUT PREMIUM RECEPTION in JAPAN’ + jacket shooting ]
– Includes 88-page photo booklet
– Special mp3 player
– ‘THE FIRST’ 2012 calendar
Track Lists :
5. To Your Heart
6. Always Love
7. Replay -君は僕のeverything
9. Love Like Oxygen
11. The SHINee World
As the clock winds down towards SHINee‘s very first Japanese album, fans have been waiting patiently for previews of the surprise waiting ahead.
A making-of video from their jacket photoshoot for “THE FIRST“ has surfaced online, stuffed to the brim with tons of eye-candy. The members are seen decked out in a style that mixes Harajuku street chic with boyish accents — a combination that works out perfectly for SHINee. There are moments of silliness on set, but for the most part, fans will melt over the boys’ hypnotic charm.
Check out their behind-the-scenes video below!
credit : allkpop.com